Thursday, August 23, 2007

Flickr - Week 3 Thing #7


Who knew that you could actually customize a postage stamp! That's right; a postage stamp that is used to mail a letter. I do not know where to begin with all the cool stuff available on Flickr. And it is all in one place.

I have uploaded a picture I took in Italy last summer. It was really quite easy!! After I had uploaded the picture into my post it was too large. But I realized that I could click on the picture and then adjust the size to fit into the box (just like in MS Word).

1 comment:

oweLMT2 said...

You're just starting too? I started last week and am trying to get done by Sept 1st. I'll make it since I set a goal of doing 1 1/2 weeks per day and I'm now on week 9. But I spend all day, 8am to 11pm. I'm amazed you have covered Thing 4-7 in one day. Are you on a dead line? I like that you tell of the problems, like not being able to get rid of extra pics (3 instead of 1) yet. Me too.